Darjeeling Teabags - Catering Pack
Part of our Basilur Tea - Catering/HORECA service
- Darjeeling tea is often referred to as the Champagne of Teas.
- This tea is lighter and less astringent than most black teas, but more layered and less complex than most greens, with a unique muscatel flavour and exquisite bouquet.
- Grown in the 'high grown' foothills of the Himalayas of India.
- From the high grown elevations of India.
- Pure black tea, with no additives in double chamber (S&T) string and tag, tea bags with individual foil sachet/envelopes. Supplied in 100 x - 2 g sachets. Net weight - 200 g.
- Comes in an attractive branded box for extra protection and freshness.
For more information about our HORECA catering services, please contact our Account Managers on - 0114 399 1109.
Earn 0 reward points£0.00 £12.99