- OUR RETURNS POLICY
You get 14 calendar days to return any unopened items you’re not quite sure about. This two week returns period starts from the day you receive your order.
- HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM?*
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3! Just follow our hassle-free, 3-step process:
- Contact us via our “contact us” page on our website, state your name, transaction number and reason for return.
- We will contact with acceptance of return and ask you if would want us to pick up the items(s) from the delivered address or if you would rather drop it off at your local MyHermes drop off point– whatever suits you best!
- Re-pack your item(s) in a secure, waterproof package with label attached. We will send you an email with an attached label, please print the label and stick it clearly on the packaging you use to send to us. Voila! Done!
*This procedure is for UK Customers only. If you are outside the UK please follow step one and we will contact you for returns procedure depending on your country.
- HOW LONG BEFORE I GET MY REFUND?
We’ll refund you within 14 days of the day that we receive your returned item(s).
If you live in the UK or European Union, and have cancelled your contract in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations, we’ll also reimburse your delivery charges if you paid for delivery. Please bear in mind we’ll only reimburse the cost of the least expensive delivery option. For example, if you originally ordered using the UK Next Day delivery service, you’ll receive a refund equivalent to the UK Saver delivery option.
We’ll process all refunds using the payment method you originally used to purchase your order.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Basilur Tea UK Ltd.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
4. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 days.
5. If the item you purchased was faulty or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
6. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
7. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
8. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
9. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.